A HG(High Grade) "Zaku II" Gunpla I customized due to watching "Gundam Build Fighters" recently.
The concept for "Zaku II Raider Custom" is a high mobility flight type Zaku II specialized in bombing enemy bases with 'hit-and-run' tactic.
That's what the name "Raider" stands for. For bombing capability, several missle launchers were equipped on its backpack, right arm, and
side skirts. For high mobility and flying capability, additional boosters were attached to its legs and shoulders. For self protection and possible
close combats, melee weapons and guns of light weight were equipped as well.
- Machinegun (Mounted on the left arm)
- 3-tube Missle Launcher (One mounted on the right arm, and two equipped on the side skirts)
- 5-tube Missle Launcher (Two equipped to the backpack)
- Handguns (Two equipped in the holsters attached to the end of the side skirts)
- Knee Spikes (Equipped on the knees. Can be used for knee strikes)
- Heat Nata (Two mounted in the backpack)
It's my first time customizing a gunpla ever, and I think this one came out pretty well than I expected.
Oh, and for those who might be wondering, no fancy Gunpla techniques were applied into this. I simply had fun mixing some of my old HG
"Zaku II"s with the new "Zaku Amazing" and "Amazing Booster" Gunplas kits.